Žebráky is a little Czech village very close to the German border and the highway A6 between Nürnberg – Pilsen. Due to this location Zebraky is ideal for many guests and travellers. Though it is close to highway and the casino‘s of Rozvadov, the village is very peaceful and authentic. The historical village lies next to the tranquil and protected Bohemian Forest.
The Bohemian Forest is a beautiful vivid forest with wild boars, dears and beavers. You can pick berries and mushrooms in the right season.
Žebráky was founded in the early middle ages. It is a typical eye shaped Chod village. It is also one of the few frontier villages that survived WW2 and the USSR occupation. During a hike through the forest you can find out more about the history of these lost settlements.
Restaurants & Supermarkets:
- Nearest restaurant is in Dluhý Újezd, 4 km.
- Nearest grocery store is in Hoštka, 3 km
- Nearest German supermarket is in Waidhaus, 7 km.
- Nearest supermarkets and shops are in Tachov, 9 km
- Local busstop is in Žebráky.
- Airport Karlovy Vary International Airport 60 km
- Nearest train station is in Plána 18 km
Places of interest:
- King’s Casino Rozvadov 7 km
- Spa town Mariánské Lázně 29 km
- Traditional breweries are in Chodova Plána
- Famous beertown Pilsen 35 km
- Zoo and musea Pilsen 35 km
Official Swimming pools:
- Swimming pool is in Tachov, 9 km
- Outside swimming pool in Waidhaus ,7 km
- Indoor swimming pool and castle in Přimda, 10 km